Yes, the rumors are true - we have planned yet ANOTHER trip to Cuba! Chef-Partner Guillermo Pernot will once again lead a culinary and cultural excursion to Cuba this spring, March 9-14, 2016 and YOU can be a part of it!
The trip is facilitated through Cultural Contrast. More information is provided below:
The trip includes:
• 6 days/5 nights in Havana, Cuba plus day trips to neighboring towns.
• Round trip airfare
• Premium hotel accommodations in Cuba
• All gratuities while in Cuba
• Included meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners.
• Ground transportation within Cuba
• Experienced, professional English-speaking guide
• All entrance fees to the important cultural and historic sites.
• Medical insurance while in Cuba (this does not cover preexisting conditions).
• All US airport and Cuba airline and airport taxes
• Cuban visa fee (if Cuban born, additional fees apply)
• US Treasury licensing
• Gratuities for your expert Cuban guide and driver are included in the cost of your trip.
Limited to 25 people so hurry and reserve a spot on this unforgettable experience TODAY by clicking here: https://www.culturalcontrast.org/package/culinary-cuba-cuba-libre/