RESERVATIONS NOW OPEN: Culinary Trip to Cuba: March 15-20, 2017
POSTED IN | Travels
Chef-Partner Guillermo Pernot is embarking on yet another culinary adventure to Havana, Cuba and beyond to lead a group of 20+ travelers on an excursion exploring the cuisine, culture and history of this incredible country. These trips always sell out quickly, and spots are limited: reserve your place TODAY!
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar's Chef-Partner Guillermo Pernot is thrilled to announce his next culinary excursion to Cuba, March 15-20, 2017 - reservations are now being accepted, and YOU can be a part of the next trip! But hurry, as each bi-annual trip sells out quickly, so reserve your space as soon as you can by emailing Cultural Contrast at firstname.lastname@example.org - this is an opportunity that you do not want to miss, featuring:
- Private lunches and dinners at local paladares led by renowned Cuban chefs
- Walking tours across Old Havana with guide
- Trips to The Havana Culinary School, Havana Farmers Market, a Viñales tobacco plantation, the Cuban Museum of Voodoo, an organic urban farm, the small fishing village of Jaimanitas, Morro Castle, “Finca Vigia” or Ernest Hemingway’s Cuban home where he lived from 1939-1960, and the Havana Club Rum Museum and H. Upman Cigar Factory
- Excursions to the neighborhoods of Cojimar and Miramar, and a journey by boat through Cuba’s natural historic caves.
- ...and did we mention lots of Cuban food and culinary adventures?
View the full itinerary, including information about pricing and how to reserve your spot on the March 2017 culinary tour. Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.