Celebrate amor at Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar in Penn Quarter, right across the street from CityCenter, this Valentine's Day weekend with THREE opportunities to celebrate during dinner or brunch. Make your reservation today!
DINNER: Friday, Saturday & Sunday (2/12-2/14)
- Regular dinner menu, including tapas, entrees for two and "platos fuertes" (view it here)
- Valentine's Day Specials, created by Executive Chef Brad Smith
UNLIMITED TAPAS BRUNCH: Saturday, Sunday & President's Day (2/13-2/15)
- All-You-Can-Eat tapas ($28.5) - view menu here
- Bottomless brunch cocktails ($16.5) when ordered with Unlimited Tapas
- Muchos amigos? Large groups welcome!
- A la carte tapas available
PLUS, during both dinner and brunch we will offer a special Cacao Mojito ($11), made with SelvaRey Cacao Rum, coffee vanilla liqueur, guarapo, lime, mint and an edible chocolate-vanilla straw
Call 202-408-1600 or visit OpenTable to make your reservation for what is bound to be the most romantic, and food-filled, weekend of 2016.
PS >>> After dinner on Sunday, February 14, stay around for our special Valentine's Night party with DJ, dancing and drink specials beginning at 10:30 p.m. All Valentine dining and late night guests will have a chance at the La Ruleta del Amor (Wheel of Love) for a chance to win a JET AWAY, GET AWAY TRIP TO ARUBA FOR 3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS! More information on our Nightlife page.