It's Restaurant Week at Cuba Libre! August 15-21, 2016 - Make a reservation today!
POSTED IN | Food & Drink
Appetizer, entree & dessert for just $35 for Washington DC's Restaurant Week, August 15-21, 2016. Make your reservation TODAY and view our menus for dinner, lunch and brunch.
It's that time of year again...Washington, DC's Restaurant Week! From August 15-21, 2016 select your favorites in our special prix fixe menus available during dinner, lunch and weekend brunch.
***Make your reservation TODAY by calling 202-408-1600 or visiting OpenTable, and view our menus below:
Dinner: Appetizer, Entree and Dessert for $35
- Start with Cuba Libre's signature empanadas, the mouth-watering Coconut Crab Fritters, a Jardín Salad or another classic tapas item for an appetizer
- Select an entree like the Arroz con Pollo, Lechón Asado or Grilled Vegetable Paella
- Don't forget to save room for our Tres Leches dessert!
Lunch: Appetizer, Entree and Dessert for $22
- Choose an appetizer from our menu of soups, ceviches, empanadas y más tapas
- For an entree, go for the classic "Cubanito" sandwich or the *new* Gazpacho Chicken Salad, or select from one of these items.
- You'll receive a sampler of TWO desserts: our Tres Leches & Cuban Flan
Brunch: Cuban Bread Basket + any 3 items from Unlimited Tapas Brunch Menu for $22
- Start with a basket of assorted Latin breakfast breads and spreads
- Select any three items from Cuba Libre's Unlimited Tapas Brunch menu
Of course, everyone knows that mojitos & sangria pair best with ANY DC Restaurant Week menu - be sure to ask your server about our tropical cocktails, wines, and beers.
Make your reservation TODAY by calling 202-408-1600 or visiting OpenTable. Hurry, tables fill up quickly for Restaurant Week - reserve yours today!