3-Course Dinner, Lunch and Weekend Brunch for DC Restaurant Week
POSTED IN | Food & Drink
The best weeks of the summer are upon us: join us for Restaurant Week in Washington, DC from August 14 until August 27...that's right, we're extending our 3-course dinner, lunch and weekend brunch menus an EXTRA WEEK!
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, located at 9th & H Streets, NW in Penn Quarter, Washington DC, will offer three-course dinner, lunch and weekend brunch menus for DC Restaurant Week, August 14-27, 2017. Sí, TWO weeks of Restaurant Week specials!
Cuba Libre's Executive Chef Angel Roque has unveiled his 3-course dinner menu, where guests can select an appetizer, entree, and dessert for just $35.
- Guests can start with an Appetizer like the Chicken Croquetas, Padrón Peppers or Gazpacho a mi Manera - an item available exclusively during Restaurant Week.
- Entrees include classic and contemporary Cuban dishes like the traditional Ropa Vieja, the new Pargo a la Plancha, or the vegetarian-friendly Grilled Vegetable Paella
- For dessert, each guest will receive Arroz con Leche
Cuba Libre's Restaurant Week lunch menu also features three courses, for just $22:
- Appetizer options include Mamá Amelia's Empanadas, the RW-exclusive Gazpacho a Mi Manera, and the signature Spinach and Manchego Buñuelos, among others.
- Guests can select from entrees including the Cubanito, Pollo Frito Salad, Pargo a la Plancha or Ropa Vieja
- For dessert, guests will receive a sampler of both the Arroz con Leche and Chocolate Torte
On weekends, a special Restaurant Week Brunch menu is available for $22. Guests will receive a basket of homemade Latin pastries, and can choose 3 items from the restaurant's brunch menu.
Make a reservation by calling 202-408-1600 or through our website.