Celebrate amor at Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar in Old City (2nd & Market) this Valentine's Day weekend with THREE opportunities to celebrate during dinner or brunch. Make your reservation today!
DINNER: Friday, Saturday & Sunday (2/12-2/14)
- Regular dinner menu, including tapas, entrees for two and "platos fuertes" (view it here)
- Valentine's Day Specials, created by Executive Chef Jennifer Salhoff
UNLIMITED TAPAS BRUNCH: Saturday, Sunday & President's Day (2/13-2/15)
- All-You-Can-Eat tapas ($28) - view menu here
- $5 mimosas, sangria & caipirinhas
- Muchos amigos? Large groups welcome!
- A la carte tapas available
PLUS, during both dinner and brunch we will offer a special Cacao Mojito ($11), made with SelvaRey Cacao Rum, coffee vanilla liqueur, guarapo, lime, mint and an edible chocolate-vanilla straw
Call 215-627-0666 or visit OpenTable to make your reservation for what is bound to be the most romantic, and food-filled, weekend of 2016.
P.S. >> Come for dinner, stay for dancing! "Bachata is for Lovers": Our special Valentine's Night event on Sunday, February 14. $150 Ciroc bottles, drink specials, and the best music to dance the night away! Check out our Nightlife page for more information.